The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In the Quiet of My Heart

Souvenirs of Solitude
Finding Rest In Abba's Embrace
by, Brennan Manning

Lord, I have come to this desert place to meet you...I have come to this quiet place to hear Your voice within my soul...I have come to become so close to you that I can hear Your heartbeat. Lead me to where You would have me go...unstop my ears so I may hear You more clearly...reveal those places I don;t let You enter so that I may fling the doors wide open for your inspection and healing. May I have a new vision...a new insight of you and for you. May I be open to You as You love me into wholeness...

Faith is not stagnant:

  • You want to grow and have a growing intimacy with Yeshua.
  • The cost doesn't matter.
  • You want a deep, passionate, undivided love for Jesus not just that puny surface stuff that others settle for.
  • When you feel you have it all figured out...you have closed the door to God's blessing of a deeper faith.
  • Faith is like a river that flows...when it becomes dammed up by life and your own limitations you put on it...it becomes stagnant and dead.
Let's live a faith life that is ever growing...ever flowing...ever thirsting for more.

When faith becomes stagnant...all of heaven mourns...

1 comment: