The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bringer of Peace

All Powerful, Compassionate God, the One who saves me and is with me through anything I may go through. You are with me when I am in the calm and when the storm arises on my sea of faith. You are the ever present help even when I do not perceive You in the midst of the chaos. Forgive me for those times when, like the disciples, I am asking You if You care as I go through "the valley of the shadow of death." Thank you that You are my resting place and there is nothing that can take me away from Your ever present love. I love you and I need You. Thank you for calming my Spirit when the storm clouds rise and the seas become rough. You are my Rock of strength and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment