The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Lord...You Are

God of my life, giver of all that is good, my Refuge and Rock, thank you for Your ever present love for me. Thank you that I never need to fear in my life because my life itself is in Your hands. May I trust and love You with abandon as I step out in faith and follow where You lead me. May I "free fall" for You so that I may soar on wings as eagles. As I take that "leap of faith" with You each and every moment of my days, I am so blessed by You. You will never let my foot slip as I take each step on the awesome journey You have orchestrated for my life. Help me in my times that I may doubt...strengthen me in those times when I feel I can't take another step...lead me into life eternal as we dance the dance of faith, hope, love and joy together. You truly are the music of my life...the song in my heart...You are the Lord of my dance...

No comments:

Post a Comment