The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Monday, July 8, 2013

My Help


HOPE
“I lift up my eyes to the hills – from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1 (NRSV)Photo by Alexandra Holland
Interested in submitting an image to Sight Psalms? Click here for more information.
Sight Psalms is a ministry of the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church.

HOPE
“I lift up my eyes to the hills – from where will my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1 (NRSV)


Photo by Alexandra Holland

There are times in our lives when we need help. We just can't go another step. There is a feeling of no hope for tomorrow. When we have hit "rock bottom"...it is there, from that posture, we look up. As we look up we are greeted by the loving eyes of Christ and with His hand stretched out, He helps us get back up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment