The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Driving Force

Jesus is the truth in my life. God's word  influences my choices..it influences how I see and react to others. Both Jesus and the word of God help me center myself and helps me prioritize things in my life...what is important and what is not. But...do I walk the talk...do I live out the words I preach
'.
I have just one life to live..Am I living to please myself or to please God? What is my true ''driving force'' in life? Over the coming weeks I will be reading ''Souvenirs of Solitude'' (Finding rest in Abba's embrace). As I contemplate on these questions I pray to be used by God to speak a word of grace to all who read my ''musings''. What better time to do this then th'e time we prepare our hearts and minds for the child who changed the 'world with His first cry, our Risen Lord, Jesus Christ. May we have an ''Advent"ure of a life time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment