The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Friday, October 17, 2014

Amazing Grace...how sweet the sound

Amazing God, full of compassion and love. It is mind boggling to think of the grace you so freely give me. To think that you pour out your grace on me even though I don't deserve it is truly a one of your miracles to me. I can't earn it...Jesus already did the work for me. I can't pay for it...Jesus already paid the price. I can't steal it...it is your free gift to humanity through Jesus' sacrifice. All that I can do is accept it. Lord...I accept your gift of grace this day and forever more. May I share that gift with those whom you put in my path. May they too accept the gift of grace from you because of my actions, may words and my love. I praise you and thank you...you truly are the God above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment