The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Monday, October 20, 2014

My God...my Friend

Eternal God...my best Friend...thank you for loving me so much that you will never leave me or forsake me. Thank you that when the going gets tough you do not leave me but drawer ever closer to me. Thank you for being with me in the storms of life. When I think of my life without you it is a thought to heavy to bear. You have brought me through so much in my life and I am forever grateful! Lord...use me to help others who are going through their own storm of life...to those who walk in desert place. when there is sadness may I bring joy...where there is despair may I bring hope...where there is anger may I bring reconciliation...where there is injury and brokenness may I bring healing. Empty me and fill me with your joy, light and purpose. May I be a friend to the friendless as you have done for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment