The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sacred Prayer 1

Awesome, Loving, Eternal, Righteous, Holy, Mighty, Redeeming, Great God, thank You for another day that I can worship You in Spirit and in Truth. Thank You for a day that I can reflect Your love and grace to others. Thank You for the newness of each day as it dawns on the horizon.

Thank You for Your presence with me as I enter into the Pilgrimage to the manger. Thank You for the sacredness of the season. As I sit and ponder the thought of this fact I am awestruck by the immensity of Your love for me. In this time of sacredness, may I draw closer to You, may I truly understand the importance of this season. May I live within the sacredness of this time not only during this season but every day of my walk with You.

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment