The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blessed Beyond Measure...

Posted: 19 Sep 2013 11:30 PM PDT

NEW BEGINNINGS

Light and warmth lead the bulb to flower just as our sharing God’s light and warmth with others leads to new beginnings in their life and ours.


Photo by Bill Webb


Sight Psalms is a ministry of the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church.

How strange it is that most of the times when we do something that blesses others...we too are blessed...sometimes even more than the person we are blessing. God tells us that we are blessed to be a blessing to others. How awesome it is to share the wonderful things that God has given me. I decided long ago that everything I have is not mine but God is having me take care of it for Him until He decides who He wants us to give it to. I find myself blessed beyond measure as I share God's treasurers with others...

No comments:

Post a Comment