The Lilly's of the Field Praise The Creator's Name

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Take a Load Off

Posted: 02 Sep 2013 11:30 PM PDT

BURDENS

“Come to me all who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28NRSV

Photo by Lynn Callahan Burns

Sight Psalms is a ministry of the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church.

There are days that the road seems so long and so heavy. It may even make you feel you cannot stand up under it's weight. Praise God that we have a God that wants us to come to Him with our burdens so that He may lighten the load of us.

Thank you God for always being there ready to help me with my load. There is no load to heavy for you to bare. Thank you for your loving kindness to me...Your beloved child. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment